Porsche 928 CS/SE Dimensions
|Track width front||61.06"|
|Track width rear||60.90"|
- Break pad wear indicators
- Radio antenna moved to roof
- Computerized dash read out reports miles, outside air temp, gas mileage, trip odo, miles to empty......
- 928 CS/SE power increased to 326 bhp & 317 ft/lbs
928 CS/SE is differentiated from the 928 S4 in the following ways:
- Rolled fender lips front and rear
- Lightened twin outlet exhaust
- Shorter shift lever
- Different intake (same as GTS)
- GT camshafts
- 17 mm Rear wheel spacers
- Short ratio manual transmission
- Wheels were 8x16(front) and 9x16(rear) "club sport" with an offset of 60mm with 225/50 16(front) and 245/45 16(rear) tires
928 CS/SE is further differentiated from the S4 by the following options (option codes are located on the inside cover of and original owners manual or on a white sticker located in the rear hatch area opposite the spare tire and above the gas tank):
- 220 - 40% Limited Slip
- 393 - Forged Alloy Wheels
- 474 - Sport Suspension
- 481 - 5-speed transmission
Exterior is differentiated by the Club Sport wheels and a twin outlet exhaust rear resonator.
16' Forged Alloy Club Sport Wheels - Option #393. Rears have 17mm bolt on spacers.
No Visual differences between S4 and CS/SE in the engine compartment.