Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fitting Bushing

Fitting Bushing 10 Feb 2020 06:15 #21120

• PaulM
  • Junior Forum Member
I'm looking for a "fitting bushing" part number "928 101 195 03". This is a guide pin that goes between the 2 engine block pieces when mating the block assembly together. There are a total of 2 bushings located on opposite corners of the block. There purpose is to keep the 2 pieces of the block from moving relative to each other. The part is NLA from Porsche and I have had no luck in sourcing the part from suppliers or after market sources. If someone has or knows of anyone with a useless block assembly that is willing to part with the bushing or the block I am in dire need of at least 1 of these bushings. See attached jpg for more info. The position number is 20 in the 1983-86 USA/CANADA parts catalog. Thanks for your help.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fitting Bushing 12 Feb 2020 13:13 #21122

• Trainer
  • Junior Forum Member
I have a block with pistons, rods, crankshaft etc. Block has zero ridge and all in good shape. Engine (4 point 7) only did 120000 miles. Cannot help you with the bushing but if you want the entire assembly that I have email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.553 seconds