Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to announce event to 928 OC Membership?

How to announce event to 928 OC Membership? 13 Aug 2020 11:55 #21392

• jej3
  • Junior Forum Member
I don't visit the forums here often and we are planning a "Sharks Circling Amelia Island" event in March 2021 to coincide with the Werks Reunion and the Amelia Concours D'elegance (Cars & Coffee plus Concours).

Is there a means by which 928OC emails out to people regional announcements?

Just looking for guidance.

Thanks,

JEJ3 (Trey Johnson)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to announce event to 928 OC Membership? 21 Aug 2020 13:27 #21413

• billvvOC
At this point, we don't email event info to OC members or forum subscribers. Not a bad idea, tho... are you volunteering? There is a 'Event Discussions' sub-forum that is a good place for an organizer to post and share info.

How to announce event to 928 OC Membership? 21 Aug 2020 20:02 #21415

• jej3
  • Junior Forum Member
I mean no disrespect billvvOC but I want people to get the message. A message in the forum is not particularly a great place to start.

Is there someone who is the keeper of the membership list who has the ability to target communications to a region of the country or a particular country?

Seems like a national event like Rendezvous 928 - Sharks Circling Amelia Island would be a good event to figure this one out.

-JEJ3 (Trey)

How to announce event to 928 OC Membership? 21 Aug 2020 20:06 #21416

• jmwise
Hi Trey - As soon as it is requested, the OC will likely provide event support just as we have done for the two prior Rendezvous events in Atlanta and Badlands. As Bill mentioned, we can also do an email blast to our members - we haven't utilized this much in the past but it would probably be a good idea to utilize this method more frequently going forward. We'll be happy to promote if you or Scott can provide the content to send out. Thanks!

Jarrod
Jarrod Wise
90GT
928 Owners Club President
928 Registry Chair
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds