Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Membership fees

Membership fees 12 Jan 2021 14:29 #21690

• Gary Knox
  • Junior Forum Member
As a charter member, I joined 928OC in 1999. The membership fee was established by the founders - and yes, the 928 part is a bit kinky. Having been
Treasurer for 12 years, I thought that figure ought to be updated. Yes, inflation has occurred in the 22 years since I joined. As an example, I drink diet Coke as a source of caffeine - 2 cans a day. In 1999, when the stores had them on sale, it was 5 cases of 12 cans for $10. Today, when they are on sale the very best price I've found in the past year was 4 cases of 12 cans for $12, and it's usually 3 cases of 12 cans for $10.

I doubt that the Club would lose 1 member if the annual membership was raised to $39.28m (as long as a reasonable explanation of costs for 'gifts' and shipping was included). I think that would definitely be the case if a slightly bigger discount was established than is currently in effect for multi year memberships.

Gary Knox
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds