Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the 928 Owners Club Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: New member with 1986.5 928 in garage, help with history

New member with 1986.5 928 in garage, help with history 20 Sep 2017 17:03 #19993

• Davids86928
  • New Forum Member
hello all,
Back in July I purchased a 86.5 928 & I've been enjoying bringing the car up to roadworthy status. Which means that I've not been driving it near as much as i'd like to.
some spec's- 91,000 miles, 5-speed, Prussian Blue with tan interior, generally in good shape but has sat for a while.

I'm reaching out & asking for any help in discovering her past life since she came with no records. I've attached a compilation of date, mileage & location info from Carfax, Autocheck & InstaVin. If anyone knows of this car & could help I'd greatly appreciate any information, service records, old photos, stories, etc. I'm sure its even possible that the Owners Manual & service book are in some box awaiting to see the light of day.

Thanks for any assistance & please email with any info or questions.
David
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New member with 1986.5 928 in garage, help with history 23 Sep 2017 09:35 #19994

• Kiln_Red
Welcome, David. Are you aware of the 928 Registry?

New member with 1986.5 928 in garage, help with history 23 Sep 2017 12:27 #19995

• Davids86928
  • New Forum Member
Yes, I've edited the cars registry entry & it "needs approval". There was no prior owners or specific info previously entered.
I've perused the registry & its interesting. I like the car count net to the options list. I sure there's a lot more to discover.
Thanks
Moderators: mm928
Time to create page: 1.224 seconds